In November 2020, the Xiaomi-owned brand— Poco introduced a new device at the lowest price called Poco M3. The smartphone has a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display paired with up to 128GB of storage and 6GB RAM. Beneath the screen, the phone runs Snapdragon 662 processor and Android 10 based MIUI 12 pre-installed. It has a 48MP triple rear camera and a single 8MP sensor for selfies.
Must see: What is Android Instant Tethering and How to use it (Complete Guide)
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated frequently with the Poco M3 smartphone updates.
Poco M3 Updates Tracker
Keep in note that the updates are arranged in descending order i.e; the latest one at the top followed by the previous updates.
- [August 20, 2022]: Poco has started rolling out a new update for the Poco M3 smartphone. It comes with the firmware version number V188.8.131.52.RJFEUXM and is live for the EEA users. The update integrates the August 2022 security patch to the smartphone. It is rolling out for the Mi Pilot users and is rolling out as an Over the Air (OTA) update. Poco M3 users who can’t wait for the OTA update can download the recovery ROM & install it.
- [June 7, 2022]: Poco M3 is getting the June 2022 Security Patch via a new software update. The build is rolling out in India on the firmware version V184.108.40.206.RJFINXM.
- [February 24, 2022]: The January 2022 Security Patch is extending to the Poco M3 units in India, Europe, Indonesia, and Russia. It arrives on firmware version V220.127.116.11.QJFINXM, V18.104.22.168.RJFEUXM, V22.214.171.124.RJFIDXM, and V126.96.36.199.RJFRUXM respectively. Also, it optimizes the system performance, system security, and stability.
- [February 18, 2022]: The Poco M3 is getting a new update that integrates January 2022 Security Patch. The build is rolling out globally via firmware version V188.8.131.52.RJFMIXM.
– Updated Android Security Patch to January 2022. Increased system security.
- [January 7, 2022]: Poco has started pushing new software update for the device with firmware version V184.108.40.206.RJFINXM. The update is India stable update that brings security improvements and optimizes system stability. [Recovry ROM]
Optimized system performance Improved system security and stability
- [January 4, 2022]: The version V220.127.116.11.RJFEUXM is rolling out for the Poco M3 smartphone in European regions. The build optimizes the system performance and improves system security and stability.
Optimized system performanceImproved system security and stability
- [November 10, 2021]: The Poco M3 is receiving a new update in India via the firmware version V18.104.22.168.QJFINXM. Though the build is not major, it refines the performance by improving security and stability. [Recovery ROM] [Apply for OTA]
ChangelogOptimized system performanceοImproved system security and stability
- [October 26, 2021]: Xiaomi is sending a new update to the Poco M3 in European regions. The build arrives on software version V22.214.171.124.QJFEUXM. It optimizes the system performance and improves system security and stability.
- [October 14, 2021]: Poco M3 is receiving another update that refines the system performance on version V126.96.36.199.QJFMIXM. The build increases the system stability and reduces the system lag. [Recovery ROM]
- [August 13, 2021]: Xiaomi is sending a new software update to the Poco M3 smartphone units in India. The current stable update can be identified by the firmware version V188.8.131.52.QJFINXM. Though the build does not bring any new additions. However, it optimizes the device’s performance by increasing the system stability and reducing the lags in the performance of the handset.
As usual, the updates are spinning out in batches which means they will roll out to certain users initially. After the successful verification, everyone will receive the package within a week. You can also check the update status manually by navigating to Settings > Software updates > Check for updates.